Not sure what to do with your catch? Our Recipe box has some great suggestions of how to prepare your deliciously fresh fish!
Browse the recipes below for some inspiration.
Do you have a unique or special recipe that you like to use with fresh fish? Send an email to our team to share it with us!
Trout or Salmon in Foil Packs
1 Sliced onion
2 Sliced carrots
1 Can of peas
2 Sliced potatoes
Salt and pepper
1 Small can of stewed tomatoes
Fish fillets cut in serving size pieces
- Place Fish Fillet’s on large piece of double foil
- Cover fillets with vegetables
- Add salt and pepper, lemon juice to taste
- Dot with butter
- Fold both ends of foil together
- Cook on grill about 40 minutes
1 Cup of cooking oil
1 Cup of white wine (any kind)
1 Cup of teriyaki sauce
1 or 2 Tablespoons lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon black pepper
4 or 5 Garlic cloves minced
Salt to taste
- Mix ingredients together in large bowl
- Marinade fish overnight in refrigerator
This marinade is delicious on the grill with salmon or steelhead!